Wednesday, July 19, 2017

The End.

My title makes this sound really dramatic just calling it the end but I am referring to the end of my pregnancy. As we are approaching baby's due date I am starting to feel a little nostalgic about being pregnant. There are a lot a lot a lot of negatives that come with pregnancy but there are also some really great positives. 

I love feeling my little baby move around inside of me and knowing that my little baby is always with me is so great. I also like feeling that my body is doing something amazing. Right now my body is literally creating and building life. In the past 10 months my body has taken a tiny little egg and has created a whole baby! Isn't that crazy?!?

Now I am crying just thinking about how amazing this is and how blessed I am that I get to experience this. But don't worry, I cry every day because I am extremely pregnant and hormones are real. 

I am also feeling sad about my baby growing up. I know that is probably the craziest thing ever but as soon as my baby is born then it is the smallest it will ever be. It is just going to keep growing and one day it is going to be all grown up and that just makes me so sad.  Again, hormones are real. 

Anyways, I guess I just wanted to say that  pregnancy is definitely not the easiest thing in the world but it has also been really amazing and I am really grateful that I got to experience it. And overall I think I have had a pretty good pregnancy compared to what I have heard from other people. So I am really glad to be pregnant but I am also pretty ready to be done. So any time now baby...preferably sooner rather than later.

1 comment:

  1. Being Pregnant is just the most beautiful feeling and the way you expressed your experience of pregnancy is just great. Goodluck with your delivery and much love for the baby.

    ReplyDelete