Tuesday, July 25, 2017

Almost done.

Guys, our house is almost done! We have a couple more things to do and then it will be totally complete. We had some cleaning ladies come today to clean it before we move in all of our stuff. So here are a few pictures of our perfectly clean house. Just keep in mind, it will probably never be this clean again.











Also, I dropped my computer a few weeks ago (face palm) so I wasn't able to edit any of these pictures so the quality is pretty low. No judgement. I am 40 weeks pregnant and low quality pictures if just what you are going to get.

So now that the house is done everyone can come on over and see it. I am really proud of how it looks and I can't wait to show it off!

1 comment:

  1. What a cosy, little place. I love how minimally you have set it and the cleaning did a fine job, Love the new look! Keep us posted

    ReplyDelete