Friday, June 9, 2017

Weeks 29-33.


Week 29. Baby is as big as a pineapple. Probably one of the craziest weeks of pregnancy. I got home from London and got ready to move this week.



Week 30. Baby is as big as a platypus. Pretty sure that I have never seen a platypus in real life but I was still super excited that my baby was as big as one. But at the same time, I feel like I hit 30 weeks and my body was just over being pregnant. My heartburn kicked it up a notch, sleeping got way harder, and I feel more and more like a whale every day. (Also, we moved out of our apartment and therefore I had to take my picture at my parents house and I tried to make it as similar as possible to my other pictures but I am a little bugged that it looks so different)


Week 31. Definitely the best week of  pregnancy as far as baby's size goes. The baby was as big as an otter. Which I think is just the cutest thing ever!


Week 32. Baby is as big as a scooter board. You know those things that every child plays with in PE and runs over their fingers like a million times? AKA the most painful thing ever.  Yup. That is how big my little baby is. A fun thing that happened this week is that the baby got the hiccups for the first time! I was getting a little irrationally worried that my baby hadn't had the hiccups yet so when it got the hiccups I was so excited! It was like the sweetest thing ever.


Week 33. Definitely getting real pregnant around here. My app told me the baby was as big as a junior tennis raquet. Are you kidding me??? That's huge! We had another doctors appointment this week and the baby is looking good. It took the midwife a couple minutes to find the heartbeat because the baby was kind of laying on its side which was super stressful for me. Luckily I could feel it moving around the whole time she was trying to get it so I wasn't too worried. 


Solidly in the third trimester now and I am definitely feeling it. As I said before, I feel like I hit 30 weeks and my body decided it was over this. I can imagine that it is only going to get more rough so I am trying to be positive. Overall I am still feeling pretty good and even though I am having a hard time sleeping I definitely want to keep this baby inside for another 7 weeks. Especially since we kind of need to get our house done so we can have somewhere to bring it home to.

No comments:

Post a Comment