Friday, April 7, 2017

Weeks 21-24


Week 21. Baby is as big as a banana or a least weasel. Who even knows how they find these things. I should mention I have 6 pregnancy apps just because I like to have as many different size comparisons as I can. Baby is kicking up a storm and really loves girl scout cookies.


Week 22. Baby is as big as a guinea pig. Which is really freaky to me because rodents are the worst.


Week 23. Baby is as big as a Barbie doll! I just think that is the cutest thing. We had another doctor's appointment this week and the baby was just squirming around as always and growing like a champ.


Week 24. Baby is as big as a puffin. 

I feel like I should have more to update people on but nothing has really changed. My belly is definitely getting bigger and I think strangers can even tell now. 

Nothing else really to report. Some days I really wish we had figured out if the baby was a boy or a girl. But that is mostly just when I am looking at baby clothes. How does anyone resist buying them all??? When I am not looking at baby clothes I am perfectly happy that we are waiting. People say that it makes it hard for them to bond with their baby if they don't know the gender but I feel like I am plenty bonded with the baby especially when it is waking me up at 5 am teaching a kickboxing class in my belly. 

We just think it is the best baby ever and can't wait to meet it!

No comments:

Post a Comment