Friday, April 28, 2017

Life Update.

So I guess you could say that our life has been a little crazy lately especially since as you are reading this post I am in London!!
 
First things first, here is a cute picture of us from Easter.
 
 
So the biggest thing happening right now in our life is that we bought a house!
 
AAAAAAHHHHHH!!!
 
That's how I feel about that.
 
We are really excited but we are also really freaking out. We found a house in a great location but it definitely needs some work. So we are in for some semi-major house projects for the next few weeks but hopefully we will be able to get everything done quickly.
 
I don't have any pictures yet but I am going to make sure to document all the things we do along the way.
 
To add fire to the furnace, as I said, I am in London! My favorite friend Ivy is doing a graduate program in London and I knew I needed to visit her. My mom and I planned this trip right around when I found out I was pregnant and it seemed so far away and I can't believe it is actually here!
 
We closed on our house yesterday morning and then last night I left for London abandoning poor Spencer to try and get started on all the work we have to do since we only have about two weeks until we move in. So if anyone wants to help him get started on painting and installing new flooring you would be our favorite person ever! Especially since even when I get back from London I am not allowed to paint and I don't think installing flooring or moving boxes is the best thing to do what with being in my third trimester and all.
 
Basically we have been running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get everything together to buy the house, start packing, decide what changes we want to make in the house, and trying to not get too stressed because I am growing a human for crying out loud.
 
Wish us luck!


2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see pictures of your house! We are pretty much in the middle of house projects 24/7 and I secretly love seeing what other people do in their houses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will be waiting for those pictures when you are done with setting up your house. So how’s London treating you so far? Have you come up with baby names yet, Anna?

    ReplyDelete