Friday, October 7, 2016

Wear to Work (vol. 3)

I am actually pretty happy about my clothes this week. When I got dressed yesterday Spencer asked if I had worn the same thing twice yet to work I was proud...probably wrongfully so but still proud. 


I am quite sad that you can't see the cute foxes on my boots. Definitely my favorite article of clothing.




I am pretty sure no one even reads or cares about these posts but I really like them. I am trying to get more comfortable in front of the camera and I think between this and #whitmoresundays (which I started an instagram for instead of documenting them on the blog, sorry) I am getting better and starting to actually like pictures of myself. So I am going to keep it up even if no one cares.

2 comments:

  1. Stop!! Give me all your clothes! I wish I could dress like this for work! But I work with children, so that wouldn't work out very well for me. Haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like it, so please keep it up! It makes me want to get a real job too so I will be more motivated to wear cute clothes!!

    ReplyDelete