Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Boat Tour

I didn't think these blog recaps would take me two months but apparently I am the world's slowest blogger. 

In Bergen we decided that who goes to Norway and doesn't go on a boat tour. So we spent our second afternoon on a boat tour. It was so so worth it. 








I really don't have much to say about the boat tour except that it was great. So here are some more pictures and we can all just move on. 




I hope this picture shows you how windy it is and that I am not just a loser that doesn't know that their hood is weird. 




Look how cute all these houses are! Some of them you can only get to by boat. Isn't that charming? And super inconvenient. 


All in all. Go to Bergen, go on a boat tour, be happy. 

1 comment:

  1. Don't forget about the posh prison we saw on one of the islands in the fjord. It looked way too nice to be a prison.

    ReplyDelete