Monday, July 11, 2016

4th of July

The 4th of July is one of my favorite holidays. It has pretty low expectations and you just get to to do lots of fun things. Its also great because Spencer has the day off and since I am currently unemployed any day that he doesn't have to go to work is extra exciting to me. 


We started the morning by going to a neighborhood breakfast. Spencer's parents neighborhood have been doing a breakfast for pretty much as long as Spencer can remember and he loves it. I have never been before so I was excited to go for the first time. 

It was really fun except for the fact that Spencer's family always helps organize and execute the whole breakfast which means I had to do some work. But I am pretty good at avoiding things so I got out of most of it. Plus I had a snow cone for breakfast so I am not mad about that.



I am a little bit of a weirdo so in the afternoon I made Spencer go up the canyon with me so we could take a good instagram picture. And I definitely think we succeeded. 


I think this may be one of my favorite pictures of us ever! Thank goodness for self timers and tripods. 

We had a BBQ with Spencer's family in the afternoon and I made the most amazing dessert ever. Not bragging but it looked amazing and tasted even better.



Also, I am still obsessed with my new lens and it is so so good for taking great pictures of kids because they are the best models. 












We ended the day by watching fireworks (obviously) and they were great. I hope everyone had a great 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment