Sunday, June 5, 2016

Whitmore Sundays

I love it when people post a picture of their family on instagram every week. I mostly love it because most people are just posting pictures of their darling little kids but I also like the idea of having a record of your family each week. 

Therefore I started #whitmoresundays. 

I probably won't post a picture on instagram every week because I am pretty sure people would get sick of just looking at me and Spencer every week but I am going to post them here. Because it is my blog and I can do whatever I want with it. 



I am pretty excited about this and excited to have a reason to take more pictures of our family...even if it is just the two of us. 

3 comments:

  1. Also a good way to remember what you wear each week! You two are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also a good way to remember what you wear each week! You two are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea! I wish I could get John to cooperate with taking a picture every week but I think he would rebel. Also then I'd be forced to document that I literally have only 3 maternity dresses, so people might get pretty tired of seeing them.

    ReplyDelete