Monday, June 6, 2016

Hip Hop Hooray

Have you guys ever heard of The Alison Show? She is pretty much the queen of Utah and the coolest person ever. She does a bunch of cool stuff but the coolest thing she does is throw amazing dance parties. I went to her Gem Jam a few months ago and when I heard about her next party I knew I needed to go. I am so glad that Rachel came with me. The party was the day before her birthday so it was a great little pre-birthday celebration for her. 


The theme was 90's Hip Hop so we tried to pull out all the shots but I was just a kid in the 90's so I wasn't quite up to par. If you want to see some of the amazing outfits look up #AlisonsHipHopHooray on instagram. People are the coolest. 

There was some awesome photo back drops and an amazing slomo video booth which we took full advantage of. 






It was such an amazing night! Alison throws the best party and I am so lucky we got to dance the night away. 





1 comment:

  1. If you go to one more of her dance parties without me I will end our friendship.

    ReplyDelete