Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Graduation.

A few weeks ago I finally graduated from Grad School!!


Graduation was great. We had a public health celebration the night before the actual graduation and it was great to see all of the people who started this program with me. We all worked really hard and it was great to see everyone's hard work pay off.




The next day was the whole big graduation ceremony. The Division of Public Health is technically part of the medical school so I got to graduate with all of the Doctors, which made me feel like a loser. But it was still great.



It still hasn't quite hit me that I am totally done and I think once I get a job it will seem more real but I am so happy to be done and so proud of myself. If you would have told me a few years ago that I would get a graduate degree I wouldn't have believed you. But I am so glad I worked hard and so grateful to all the people that helped me get to this point. 


No comments:

Post a Comment