Thursday, March 3, 2016

March

I literally can not believe it is March. February just flew right on by. And speaking of February, frugal february was a total bust. I probably spent more last month than I have in a lot of months haha. So I am going to work extra hard to save more during March...but I am not making any promises. 


I am love love loving this spring weather! It has been so good to actually be outside without freezing my face off. I also love having flowers in my house! I am definitely going to make more of an effort to have flowers in my house. Maybe that can be my goal for March haha. 

I really didn't have much to say in this post except that I am a happy kitten that it is no longer freezing and to let everyone know that I am horrible at saving money. So there you have it. A blog post about nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment