Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter.

I am so grateful to have been able to celebrate Easter this weekend. I am so grateful for the Atonement and the Resurrection. It brings me so much peace and happiness in my life. I am so grateful to know that we can live forever with our families and have eternal happiness!

Our Easter was pretty simple. I made some cookies that morning. That turned out pretty cute but if I am being honest were not the most delicious cookies ever. 


Then Spencer shaved his beard. I have some more pictures of that but they really deserve their own post. So get excited for those. 

I am a rude wife and made him keep his mustache for at least a day because I thought it was so funny. He was pretty embarrassed about it so we tried to sit in the back during church but then of course he got asked to help pass the sacrament so pretty much everyone saw him. Poor kid. Oh well, I thought it was hilarious. 



I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend celebrating our Savior with your loved ones.



No comments:

Post a Comment