Friday, February 12, 2016

Spandanavia

We are off to Moab this weekend but I am so excited to tell you what we are saving for during frugal february!!


We are going to Europe! More specifically Iceland, Norway, and Sweden.


We booked our flights this week so now we feel like we can actually tell everyone. We are going in late August and that seems like an eternity away! We have been thinking and planning this trip for a while now and we are so excited that everything is finally coming together.

We are starting by flying to Reykjavik, Iceland. Where we will go the Blue Lagoon and explore Iceland. I always thought it was weird that people would want to go to Iceland but as I have done more research I think this may be the part of our trip that I am most excited about!

Source

Then we are hopping right on over to Norway. We will spend most of our time in Norway but we will be travelling all over. We are planning on going to Oslo, Stavanger, Bergen, and Flam. This is definitely the part of the trip that is most overwhelming for me because that is A LOT of travel! And trying to plan out how to get everywhere is a little complicated. But with views like this, I will do whatever it takes!

Source

After covering Norway we decided to tack Sweden onto the end of our trip. We are only going to spend a couple days there but we figured we probably wouldn't go back to this part of the world so we might as well hit another country! And we can't resist a chance to add another temple to the #spannatemplechallenge

Source

We have lots of ideas about where we want to go and what to see but if anyone has been to any of these places we would love some advice. Aaaaaaahhhhh! I just have to scream because I am so excited! I will gladly not buy any clothes for the rest of the year just so I can go on this trip.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to go to Scandinavia (my grandma is Swedish). Take tons of pictures so we can all live vicariously through you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh!! This is so exciting!!! Zac and I are currently saving for a trip to the UK plus Ireland the fall of 2017. Literally seems like a million years away, but soooo excited! I can't wait to see pictures from when you go!

    ReplyDelete