Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Pie.

Lately I have been feeling pretty crafty but sadly school and work have been taking up all my time so I have to be creative in my attempts to make stuff. So when I saw this on pintrest I knew I had to make it. We are going to be out of town for Valentines day so I made it for our Super Bowl party.


This was pretty much the easiest pie there ever was. As I said I didn't have much time so I used premade crust and some canned cherry filling. It probably wasn't as good as it would have been if everything as homemade but I did what I could. 


I put one crust on the bottom (obviously) and then poured in 2 cans of cherries. I spread out the top crust and used a heart cookie cutter to make a bunch of little hearts. Then I just layered them on top. One piece of advice is that I should have put the lowest level of hearts all the way out to the edge. Still, I really loved how it turned out. (Besides the slightly burned crust)

Happy Valentines Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment