Monday, February 1, 2016

Engagement-iversary

I am super into celebrating anniversarys of any kind. So when the anniversary of getting engaged came around we obviously had to celebrate it. 

We got engaged on January 31st last year so our engagement-iversary was yesterday. We live pretty close to where Spencer proposed so after church we decided to walk over to the gazebo where we got engaged. It was snowing a little but we didn't realize quite how much it snowing so by the time we got there we were pretty close to being frozen.

Good thing we can be frozen and still be photogenic.


Also, everyone should be really impressed with my self-timer skills. I am getting so good at finding places to put my camera to get a good self-timer photo so we don't only have selfies of the two of us. 

I can't believe it has been a whole year since we got engaged. Getting engaged was obviously the best but I am pretty glad that I don't have to spend this spring planning a wedding. Yay for already being married!

No comments:

Post a Comment