Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Broncos.

If you know me then you know that I love football, especially the Broncos. I devotedly watch every game and sometimes I get a little too into the games. But, I am a little bit of a pessimistic fan so when they beat the Patriots in the AFC Championship I was worried. Lets just say the the broncos had a pretty bad experience in the Super Bowl two years ago and I figured with the way the Panthers were playing we would be in for a repeat.



But from the first play of the game I was wrong and I was so so happy! The Broncos lead the whole game and obviously won. Let me tell you, watching your team win the super bowl is one of the best feelings. I knew I should have bought those $4,500 tickets to see it happen in real life. 

Either way, I am a happy happy girl and I will be wearing my orange and blue all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment