Friday, January 8, 2016

My morning routine.

A few months ago I got an online course from A Beautiful Mess called "Capture Real Life in 52 Weeks". I was really excited to start it but I was super busy with school and other things so I knew I needed to wait. I decided to start at the beginning of the year because that made the most sense to me and because I have been feeling really motivated to start new things and improve myself.

I really like this program because it is really simple and they give your prompts for each week but also give you photo tips. So I hope my photography improves and that I make myself take a lot more pictures. 

The first prompt was "My Morning Routine". This one was a little difficult because it is hard to photograph yourself and my routine is different every morning. So these photos are super simple and not the best because morning Anna is not always fully functioning. 

I always have to have socks on in the morning (but I sleep in socks so maybe this is cheating) and I have been trying to read my scriptures every morning. I would honestly say that socks and scriptures are the most important things in my morning so there we are.



I hope to share my photos of the week every Friday and hopefully they get better and better each week!

1 comment: