Tuesday, January 19, 2016

Guilty Pleasure

Of course I am already behind on my 52 weeks of pictures challenge. You'll just have to fogive me. The first week of school is always a little crazy trying to figure out how you are going to manage everything. Anyways, here it is.

The category this week was guilty pleasures and I had a really hard time coming up with something that fir the description and was able to be photographed. I don't think anyone wanted me to take a picture with Netflix...because we know that is everyone' guilty pleasure.

My first guilty pleasure is definitely nail polish. I have to actively avoid the nail polish section at the store or I will come home with at least two new bottles. It took me a while to decide which colors to photograph but I am really digging this color right now and I think it is so unique.


My next guilty pleasure is coloring. I have two "adult" coloring books and I love them so much. I really need to get more done instead of just coloring all the time. So there you have it, two of my guilty pleasures...and hopefully I can get my act together this week. But with yesterday being a holiday I seriously doubt it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment