Thursday, December 3, 2015

Tree.

I will be honest, at first I was not very excited about our tree. I thought it was a little sad and my parents had cut it down for us so it was like 10 feet tall and there was no way it would fit in our apartment. We cut off at least 3 feet and took it on home.


The lights only made matters worse. Neither of us are very good at lighting trees so it took us about an hour and half just to get it looking somewhat decent. 



Then came the best part. The ornaments!!

We had spent like two hours at Tai Pan Trading earlier that week picking out all the perfect ornaments. And if I do say so myself I think we did quite a good job.





And my favorite. The antlers! I found one of them but then couldn't find another one. We searched through the whole store just to find another one and Spencer finally had to steal one off of the decorated tree. But I got my antlers so I don't feel bad at all.  


We are so happy with our tree and so excited about the Christmas season. I can not wait for all of the activities and spending time with family. I hope everyone is as excited as I am. 


1 comment:

  1. so freaking cute! we got a baby tree this year, since our tree took up like THE WHOLE living room last year. haha It fits perfectly on our dining table (which we never use anyway haha). And your ornaments are so cute!! We have the most random smothering of ornaments giving to us by our parents, and ones we have collected on our travels. And of course my favorite ornament of all, the one you go us for our wedding!! Literally is not packed away EVER. I found a place to hang it for all the times it isn't christmas, because i love it so much!

    ReplyDelete