Thursday, December 31, 2015

2015.

2015 has been by far the best year of my life. January seems so long ago but it also feels like it was yesterday. This year has changed my life so drastically but I wouldn't have it any other way. I have been so blessed to have Spencer by my side this whole year. He is the best part of my life and he's the whole reason this year has been so great. 

So here is a little recap of my favorite moments from 2015!

January:



February:



March:



April:



May: (definitely my favorite month of the year!)



June:



July:



August:



September:



October:



November:



December:




Looking through all these pictures really reminded how great 2015 really was. I hope everyone feels the same way about their year. 

I am really looking forward to 2016! I am going to graduate with my Masters and never have to go back to school again!!! I will hopefully get a big girl job. We are planning a big amazing trip. And I CAN NOT wait to see what the rest of the year brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment