Saturday, November 14, 2015

6 Months

I can not even believe that we have been married for six months. It seems like we have been married for ever but at the same time it feels like we just got married yesterday. 


This has definitely been the best 6 months of my life. Getting to spend every day with your best friend is seriously the best. But let's be honest, it has also been an adjustment. 

We have had to get used to each other's schedules and all of our little quirks. We have had to learn how the other person lives and when you come from two different families and homes it can be hard to adjust to how the other person operates. 





The first three months were definitely super exciting and everything was new but I think they were way harder than the second three months. Spencer was training all the time for his irnonman and I was working my tail off trying to get ready to go to Africa and then I was gone for three weeks. I feel like we were both trying to live our own lives and not really working together to combine our lives. 

After summer was over we got into more of a groove and everything has been much much better. I don't want to make it sound like the first three months were horrible but things have definitely gotten better over time. 





Every day I get more and more grateful for Spencer and how well he takes care of me. He is always doing little things for me and trying to make my life better and easier. He wakes up early every day to go to work and works hard all day so he can support me and our future family. After he comes home from working all day he is always asking me what he can do for me and what needs to be done around the house. He is such a good person and he makes me want to be better every day. I do not know how I got so lucky to have such a wonderful husband. 


These past six months have been so amazing and I can't believe it had already been that long.. Marriage is the best and I am so happy to be married to the perfect man for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment