Thursday, October 1, 2015

Wednesday

Let's just do a quick little recap of what happened last night.

We watched Scream Queens (new tv show that is horrible/really hilarious/ I can't decide if I like it) and then I made Spencer go pick us up KFC...because we are classy and I was already wearing my pjamas so there was no way I was leaving the house. 

He came home with the KFC and he was really mad because it was slow, we didn't get any sporks, and they didn't include our cookies. So there was a slight rant about that. 

Then the real event happened. Spencer was eating his chicken strips and one of them was like a foot long and the skinniest piece of chicken I have ever seen. Like so skinny. So he made some joke about how that could not possibly be real chicken. Then he tried to dip it in the sauce and since the chicken was so skinny he was getting like a drop of ranch on his chicken. For some reason it was the funniest thing that has ever happened in my life and at that exact moment I had taken a sip of root beer...you know where this is going....

Lets just say that root beer went everywhere and I am pretty sure there is still root beer in my brain. 

So those are how our normal nights go. Does anyone else have a really weird life or is that just us?

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAH!!! Why is this literally the funniest thing I have ever heard?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know! I was literally laughing out loud just typing this post!

      Delete