Friday, October 30, 2015

Halloween

Our Halloween is going to be a little low key but we had a few parties last week so obviously we needed costumes. We had a bunch of different ideas but we decided to keep it pretty simple. There were lots of little steps but I think it ended up pretty cool.




Yay for soy sauce and sriacha. Those are our favorite condiments so luckily they went well together.

I was assigned to bring dessert to the party and I had seen so many sugar cookie ideas this month that of course I had to make cookies. I was so so worried that they weren't going to turn out. I had never made the cookie or frosting recipe I decided to try so I was so nervous about the whole endeavor. But I think they turned out pretty well.



Not quite as cute as some of the ones I saw on the blogs but I was pretty proud of myself and they tasted really good if I do say so myself. 

I hope everyone has a spectacular and safe halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment