Friday, August 21, 2015

Victoria Falls.

I have said it like a million times but there are no words to describe Victoria Falls. Like literally no words. It was one of the most awe-inspiring places I have ever been.


 I don't think I have ever felt so small or powerless. To see so much water and so much power was seriously breath taking. I don't think I will ever go anywhere so amazing in my whole life. It was so worth the sketchy 9 hours bus ride to get here. 




When you walk across that bridge there is so much spray that you get soaking wet. People were wearing ponchos and I thoughts they were just being dramatic but we were totally drenched by the time we got to the other side. 


It is no surprise that this has been named a World Heritage Site. If you ever get anywhere near it you have to go. It is so worth any cost of traveling you may have to do. I promise you will not regret it.

1 comment: