Thursday, August 13, 2015

Typical Zambia

I have been home from Zambia for almost a month and I have just barely begun to get a grip on life. I feel like I have just been floating around aimlessly since I got back but I am getting a good handle on life now. So now I can get around to blogging about my trip. Since I know you have all been waiting on pins and needles. 

This was my second time to Zambia so I don't know if t is what people would expect or not so here are some pictures to give you a feel of what Lusaka is like.








One day while we were exploring we met these two guys. We asked the one guy if his name was Dwayne (because that is what his shirt said) and he said "No. My name is Maybe. This is just my uniform." So we don't really know about him. He also kept asking Lismore for her contact (information) so we had to just avoid him because he didn't believe she didn't have an email address. Shocker.

No comments:

Post a Comment