Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Wedding (iphone perspective)

I am way too impatient to wait to post about our wedding until we get our pictures back from our photographer so I am posting some of the pictures my wonderful friends took. 

The day was just perfect and I wish I could relive it over and over again.

I made Spencer take a selfie before we went into the temple but we were staring right into the sun, which does not make for a very flattering picture. I am really really happy we took this picture though, for some reason it seems really important to me to have one last picture before we got married. 


Then we got married!!! I am so so grateful to Rachel for taking this video of us coming out. I have watched it about a hundred times and it is so special to me. 



No one really knows what we are doing in this next picture. Weirdos.




The temple was pure perfection. I could not ask for a better way to get married. The ceremony was simple and so beautiful. It was so amazing to be able to look around and see so many people that we love. I am so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ and the plan of salvation. Knowing that I get to be with Spencer and our families forever makes me so happy it is almost too much to handle. 








I am so in love with our reception. I wish I would have just taken a moment to look around and take it all in. I hope everyone loved it as much as I did because I am not biased at all but I am pretty sure it is the best wedding I have ever been to. (can someone please back me up on that?)

And if you want to see more pictures you can look up #spannawedding2015 on instagram. 





Thank you so much to everyone that came to support us and everyone that helped. I can not say thank you enough to our wonderful families. They did so much work and this wedding would not have happened without them. 


No comments:

Post a Comment