Monday, June 15, 2015

One Year!

Today is the anniversary of when Spencer and I started dating, 

June 15, 2014 was one of the most nervous days of my life. We had kissed two weeks before but I still had no idea what our relationship was. I was at a family dinner and somehow Spencer got brought up. Everyone was asking me if we were dating and I wasn't sure what to say. After I got home I texted him and told him my family had been asking about him but they had one question I couldn't answer. He was obviously intrigued by that and asked what they wanted to know. I told him that they asked if we were dating and I wasn't sure what to say. He responded with 5 text messages in a row. Giving a very long winded response that was essentially, yes we are dating and he assumed I knew that. And that was that. We were dating and I couldn't have been happier. 

Sadly, I am pretty sure this is the first picture we have together after we started dating.

#annasgoldenbirthday

Luckily we have gotten some better pictures along the way. 

We made our social media debut with these ones. 



Pretty soon after that we went to his cousin's wedding and he caught the garter. I was really really hoping that was a sign and that we would actually be the next people to get married. 


We marked our third monthiversary by taking the cutest picture known to man. And also by saying those three ever important words.


2014 wrapped up with a lot of other exciting events and visiting a lot of temples for the #spannatemplechallenge.  







2015 has been wedding wedding wedding all the time.

Starting with getting engaged...obviously.


Taking engagement pictures.






And obviously culminating with getting married.



We celebrated one month of marriage yesterday and this month has been better than I could have imagined. It has not been without its difficulties but any struggles are well worth it because I get to be with my best friend all the time. I really really recommend marriage. And you should take my recommendation because I am obviously very experienced with this whole being married thing.

Also go on lots of trips in your first month of marriage. It makes everything way extra exciting.






I can honestly say that this has been the best year of my life. It is amazing how much of a difference one person can make in your life.  I am the luckiest girl in the world that I get to spend forever with Spencer. He has been the best boyfriend and the most thoughtful husband. 

Thanks for giving me the best year ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment