Monday, June 22, 2015

23.

I am actually really depressed that I am not longer "feelin 22". But I think I will get over that fairly quickly because it is my birthday!!!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE my birthday!!! (almost as much as I love mountain goats, also, this picture is from last summer I just really like it)



I thought about doing a recap of being 22 but I basically did that last week when I posted about being with Spencer for one year. So I am going to change it up and post a list of things I hope to accomplish in the next year. (Also in the spirit of being honest, I included some things I know I am going to do)

-Graduate with my Master's (this is obviously the most important thing I will do in the next year.)

-Go camping.

-Celebrate our one year anniversary of marriage

-Get a real life grown up job

- Read my scriptures every day

-Leave the country

- Master a new recipe every month

-Finish the #spannatemplechallenge

-Go on a road trip

- Go to the zoo and tracey aviary

- Read 40 books

- Limit the amount of time I use my phone on Sundays

- Get lots and lots of slurpees

- Figure out how to stop being so lazy and actually do exercise

- Get all the pictures hung in our apartment

- Go to the temple at least once a month

- Write in my journal every week

There you have it. A small list of all the things I want to do. I am sure I will add to the list as time goes but I am excited to get started on being 23. I have a feeling it is going to be really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment