Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Wedding Dinner

We did our wedding dinner two nights before our wedding and it was the best choice we ever made. By the time the dinner was over we were all so exhausted and if our wedding had been then next morning we all would have been grumpy goats.

The wedding dinner was perfect. Spencer's mom and sister put so much work in and it turned out wonderfully. We had one little hiccup because there was a misunderstanding and no one had brought any plates. But the issue was quickly solved and the rest of the dinner went perfectly. 

I am so grateful to everyone who has put in so much effort to make our wedding wonderful. I can NOT wait until the actual thing. One more day!


For dessert we had a sundae bar and soft serve ice cream. So good!


Obviously we had to eat Chipotle for dinner.





Spencer was really happy with the food.

Henry took the camera and took some interesting pictures.





Earl and my dad gave wonderful little speeches about me and Spencer. It was great to hear from both of them.



Kendra and Stephen made the best video for us. It was so nice of them to put so much time into it. It was wonderful and I loved it. Hopefully I will be able to get a digital copy of it to show you guys. 
I really really loved it.



I really enjoyed the dinner but I can't believe this whole wedding is actually happening. We have been waiting forever and I can't believe it is actually here. 

The next post will be about the wedding! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment