Friday, May 29, 2015

Honeymoon.

It is my firm belief that everyone needs to go to Hawaii and if you know me at all then you know that I have gone quite a few times but this was definitely my favorite trip. After the stress and hecticness of wedding planning we definitely needed a week of relaxing to get over it. And spending 24/7 with your favorite person isn't bad either.

We obviously had to start our trip with fish tacos. Luckily Spencer is a smart cookie and he loves them just as much as I do.


The next day we went to Mama's. The theme of this trip was eating. As is always the theme when you go to Hawaii.




Of course we cleaned our plates.


I hadn't been kayaking in like 7 years so I was happy that Spencer knows how to tie kayaks to the roof of cars and that he will paddle while I just sunbathe. And by sunbathe I mean get sunburnt...



We only took about a million selfies. It is hard when both of you are too scared to ask people to take pictures for you.


Going to the lava fields is probably one of my favorite things. It is just so beautiful and there are never very many people there. Spencer loved it because he got to watch the waves go through a tunnel and crash into the rocks for about 20 minutes. #boys




Lahaina is always a good adventure. Although it means going to the touristy side of the island where everyone is below us. Just kidding! We like it there. 




Spencer never gets to have the camera because these are the kinds of pictures he takes of me. I was sweating to death and my phone was not directing me where we needed to go. So ya, that was not my finest hour.



Last but not least, we hiked to a waterfall. Gotta love waterfalls. Also it was more of a nature walk than a hike...just the way I like it. 



 Overall we had the perfect trip. When we first got there Spencer was saying how we probably wouldn't be able to get back to Hawaii for a while so we need to really enjoy but by the last day he was saying we need to go back for our first anniversary. I will not disagree with that!




No comments:

Post a Comment