Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Spencer.

Happy happy happy birthday to the best fiance there ever was!!!!

(Probably my favorite picture of him)

I have always hated it when people say this but I am beyond grateful that you were born.

I really don't know what I would do without you in my life. You make everything better. You are my best friend and my life would not be nearly as good without you.

Thanks for buying me this fancy ring and wanting to get married.

(Isn't it cool how I find a way to make Spencer's birthday post about me?)

Thank you for spending so much time doing wedding crafts with me.


Thank you for being responsible and putting our future family before anything else.
Thank you for being such a good loving person.


You are the greatest man I know and I don't know how I got so blessed to have you. 


I hope you have the happiest of birthdays and that you know just how happy you make me!

Now everyone else go and wish him a happy birthday. Because he deserves it for putting up with me every day.

And......WE ARE GETTING MARRIED NEXT MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment