Monday, April 20, 2015

Bridal Shower

Rachel and Ellie threw me the best shower ever last weekend!


I was way excited for it but as soon as I walked up I knew it was going to be better than I even imagined.


They did such a great job and there were so many cute details. It was evident that they did so much planning and it paid off because it was spectacular. They had the cutest little games and activities for us to do. Although I didn't really appreciate it when I had to put 7 jumbo marshmallows in my mouth, but I blame Spencer for that for not answering the questions right. 







I am so so grateful for everyone that came and made it such a wonderful day. As I have all these showers I am just constantly amazed by the generosity of everyone. I could have never expected how many people would come to the showers and how generous their gifts have been. We are only half way through our showers and we already have more than I could have even asked for.  We are so lucky to have such amazing people in our lives. 


(all of these lovely pictures were taken by Rachel)

1 comment: