Monday, February 23, 2015

Love.

Love is one of the most amazing things. It is the reason we are all here. 

To love others and to feel of their love. 

And to feel of the love of our Heavenly Father. 

I have been seriously blessed lately with an increased recognition of the love that my Heavenly Father has for me. It has been one of the greatest blessings I could have ever asked for. And I hope each and every one of you have felt that love sometime in your life.

Now in addition to that love from God I have been feeling all sorts of other love. 

I have been feeling love from my family and all their help in planning this wedding. I have been feeling the love of my friends who are serious gems. 

And don't even get me started on the love I feel from the one and only Spencer Lee Whitmore.

Talk about a winner.

He legitimately treats me like I am the most amazing person he has ever encountered. He is constantly surprising me and making me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Last night he told me I was prettier than Jessica Chastain which is obviously not true but the fact that he said it was impressive. He's the best person I know and I am lucky that he is mine. But this is getting way way way too mushy and gross. So I will stop assaulting your eyes with tales of my blissfully engaged life. 

It is my honest and sincere wish that everyone gets to experience the kind of love that I am currently experiencing. Not just the romantic love. All of the different kinds of love. 

Everyone deserves love. Everyone is worthy of love.

Don't you ever doubt that. 

Love love love.

That's really all I care about right now. And if you feel like you need some love let me know. I have plenty and I am dying to share it!


No comments:

Post a Comment