Thursday, February 19, 2015

Lent.

Ok, so I am obviously not Catholic and I have always thought it was weird when people who were not Catholic participated in Lent. But I am going to do it. And yes I am aware that Lent started yesterday...sorry...

I am not going to complain for 40 days. 

I am in the best time of my life. I am planning my wedding (which is going to be wonderful by the way). I am studying things I am really interested in at school. This is the last time I am going to live at home. And I am in love with the best guy ever. 

So why on earth am I always complaining???

I am seriously such a debbie downer all the time. And that needs to stop.

I have such a good life and I am really happy right now. There is no reason for me to be complaining all the time. I am only making my own life harder. 

So here we go. No more complaining. And if anyone is giving up anything for Lent let me know. 

1 comment:

  1. For like 2 seconds I thought about giving up sugar for lent but then I remembered donuts and I just don't think I'm ready for that. You're an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete