Thursday, January 22, 2015

Theme

Sometimes I have to just find ways to power through school. I really really don't love going to school but I am just hoping it will all be worth it when I am done. One way I motivate myself to actually do work and have some sort of enjoyment is to have a theme song.

Life is just more fun with a theme song.

So last semester my theme song was Roar by Katy Perry. I was really really nervous about starting grad school and I needed something that would make me feel confident and help me to know that I could do it. 

This semester I have more confidence but I am just really really worried about how much work I will have to do. So I needed a song that would pump me up and that I could take a dance break to (dance breaks are my grad school survival essential). So this is what I chose.



At first I like really disliked this song but then it was just so catchy that I couldn't resist. And now here I am picking it as my theme song for the semester. 

Oh how things change. 

But that't not the point. I am just letting you all know that grad school is hard and sometimes you just have to do anything you can to get through it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment