Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Ideas.

Hi friends,

I am in need of some collective brain power. 

Spencer and I are trying to come up with a valentines day tradition thing. 

We have no idea what to get each other and I thought it would be fun to come up with a little tradition that wasn't too cheesy.

I had once heard of a couple who give each other books every valentines day and I thought it was such a fun idea. But books aren't quite the right gift for us to give. Spencer mostly likes to listen to audiobooks and I have an obsession with the library. 

So does anyone have any other good ideas of what we could give each other? 

We are seriously struggling to come up with ideas and outsourcing is always an effective way to get things done. Ha!


5 comments:

  1. Livestock. Everyone loves livestock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zac and I make each other homemade valentines's! it is super simple, and it is always so fun to see what the other comes up with :) We are not a huge fan of valentine's, so it is also the perfect thing to celebrate it, but not dwell on it too much. haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe you can make a nice dinner together? I think it should have something to do with food. Obviously.

    ReplyDelete