Thursday, December 11, 2014

Lights.

I will be honest, I really only go see the Lights at Temple Square like every other year. My family never really had a tradition of going and we would only go if someone else suggested it. 


So when Spencer suggested we go there on the day after Thanksgiving I thought that was a great idea. Little did I know, that every other person in the whole Salt Lake Valley also wanted to go on the day after Thanksgiving.



So there were approximately 1 billion people there but it was still great. They really never disappoint.


I am also never disappointed when I get to watch the Broncos play. Which is exactly what I am doing while also watching Spencer decorate his family's christmas tree. For some reason I just thought it was hilarious that I was watching football and he was decorating. He will probably be mad that I took a sneaky picture of him but yolo.


No comments:

Post a Comment