Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Lately.

Its like I get out of school and all motivation for blogging goes out the window. And I guess Christmas made me a little busy. So here is a quick recap. 



We went to the Symphony for Spencer's work party and tried to be fancy.

We went The Lower Lights/ National Parks concert. It was the Masonic Temple and it may have been the coolest concert venue I have ever been to.


We also went to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert and it was really good. We definitely had our fill of concerts.

Santa came to my house.


It finally snowed and yet I continued to wear my Birkenstocks


I got this for Christmas.


And my family had the best Christmas card in all the land, thanks to my wonderful friend Sarah Rodriguez


I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment