Monday, December 8, 2014

Celebs

I went on a bit of a rant last week but I do not regret it at all. but now we can move onto a lighter topic.

Celebrities. 

A few weeks ago my lovely friend Shana threw the best party I have ever been to. It was a Jimmy Fallon themed party and everyone had to dress up as a celebrity. 

Me and Spencer obviously had to be a #powercouple so hopefully you can guess who we are.


At the party we played games that Jimmy Fallon has on his show like "box of lies", "flip cup", "password", and my least favorite "water wars"

Water wars is where you play the card game war and whoever loses each round gets a cup of water splashed on their face. I bet you can guess who got picked for this one.


As you can tell, I was not totally thrilled about this one. 

Luckily I only got one glass of water splashed on my face and had to splash the guy across from me three times. I actually felt really bad splashing him, but he was a good sport. 

It was seriously one of the most fun/funny nights I have ever had. Everyone should have a Jimmy Fallon party like once a week..

1 comment: