Tuesday, November 4, 2014

November.

November is my FAVORITE month!

Mostly because Thanksgiving is the best holiday that has ever been invented. 

SERIOUSLY.

Nothing is better than Thanksgiving...except my birthday which is an obvious exception to every outrageous statement I make. 

I really really love November and I have a feeling this is going to be an extra special November. 

So, like every other person on the earth I am going to do a gratitude challenge. I am a few days behind but better late than never. 

And since November is my favorite month I am going to start with my favorite thing.

SOCKS!

I bet you thought I was going to say cupcakes but no, socks are my favorite. I am the coldest person on the earth and socks are the only thing that help me stay remotely warm during winter. I really don't know what I would do without socks. 

So now I am going to blog something I am grateful for ever day. And if anyone wants to join me I love having company. So you can comment on each post what you are grateful for or you can send me a link to a post or tweet or something that you are grateful for.

Yay for November!

No comments:

Post a Comment