Thursday, November 27, 2014

Hindsight

Isn't it funny how hindsight really is 20/20?

A few weeks ago I said I was going to post every day about something I was grateful for. That lasted all of about 2 days. 

But lately I have been feeling fairly dissatisfied with life. Like nothing is going right and I just feel complacent and semi-disappointed with everything. It has just been kind of  an odd time. Nothing really serious has happened to make me feel dissatisfied it is just a general feeling.

But I know that this feeling could probably have been avoided if I had really spent a little bit of time thinking about what I am grateful for. Having a heart full of gratitude would have helped me to feel happier and satisfied with the wonderful life I have. 

So learn from my experience, follow every prompting and little thought you have in your brain. You may never know how those little thoughts will impact you. 

I am now going to spend the whole day being thankful for the amazing wonderful blessed life that I have and enjoying my favorite holiday. I hope everyone enjoys their thanksgiving and gets to spend it with those that they love!

Happy Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment