Thursday, October 23, 2014

Capsule

So I found this blog called Un-Fancy. The whole point of this blog is that every three months she creates something a capsule wardrobe. A capsule wardrobe is about 37 pieces that you wear for three months and then you have a next wardrobe for the next three months. 

I thought it was a pretty good idea because I have been doing way too much shopping lately and this will limit my shopping. You are not supposed to shop until the last two weeks of your capsule to plan your next capsule. Plus I think it is a pretty fun idea. 

So I made my own capsule wardrobe. 

You have to start by cleaning out your whole closet.


I obviously have way too many clothes.

Then I put most of those clothes into storage.


And started arranging my capsule.



And this is what I came up with 
(keep in mind I am horrible at photographing clothes and my clothes look better than this in real life)























For those of you who weren't counting that is only 22 items. WAYYY less than she has on the blog. But I feel good about it.

I also decided I am only going to do 6 weeks instead of three months just to ease myself into it.

So if you see me around and I am wearing the same outfit as I was wearing the day before then you will know why.

Also, I don't think I am going to take pictures of my outfits but if anyone wants me to I will?  So let me know.

(With my lacking of blogging lately it will be a miracle if anyone is reading much less commenting)

2 comments:

  1. oh my, this is such a good idea!! i am all about this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my, this is such a good idea!! i am all about this!

    ReplyDelete