Friday, September 5, 2014

Summer.

Guys, this summer was definitely one of the best ever. I would put it right on par with the summer after I graduated high school (which was definitely the bestest ever). So I guess in order to have a good summer you have to graduate from something.  So all you contemplating dropping out of college, don't do it! The best summer ever will only come if you graduate!!

Well that was an unexpected tangent...

Back to the point. Summer was really good to me and I am sad to see it go but I am also excited to see what the next few seasons have in store for me. 

Obviously summer started when I graduated


And since you didn't really graduate unless you go on a trip I just had to go to Hawaii with the most amazing Courtney. It may look like we did a lot of stuff while we were there but mostly we just watched Million Dollar Listing New York and every episode of Chrisley Knows Best (the BEST show on tv!!)




Then I had the most wonderful Golden Birthday I could have ever asked for.


I had the best trip ever to New York to visit Ivy. 
(And we took no pictures together so that is seriously disappointing) 





I spent a lot of time in the mountains and enjoyed almost every moment of it.




I went to about a million and a half weddings but I LOVE seeing my friends so happy and eating free food so I will never complain.


And I spent probably too much time with this kid but I am definitely definitely not complaining about that.



Here's hoping that grad school will be as good as this summer was!

(this is my first day of school picture in case you didn't know...)

1 comment: