Monday, September 15, 2014

Fair.

Sorry for a lack of posting. Grad school is taking up more time than I thought and I just haven't had very much to blog about. But I went to the fair last weekend and going to the fair always deserves a blog post.

First lets just start with the food.



Obviously we had to have everything fried. In addition to this deep fried bacon and funnel cake we had a corn dog and deep fried reese's. No one is mad about that.

Besides the food which is always my favorite, the best part of the fair is the animals.



Definitely the best selfie I have ever taken. I was obsessed with the pigs. And the goats. And the cows. Ok, I was obsessed with all of them.

We tried to get a decent picture of us but the lady that took the picture got way too close to our faces and we hated the picture she took but we just said thank you and walked away because we are scaredy cats who don't like asking people to take our picture.


Also lets just say this is probably the worst picture ever taken of either of us. Ugly ugly.

All in all the fair is perfection. Just enough red neckness to make me happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment