Friday, July 18, 2014

The Nature

As an interlude to all my posts about a HUGE city I give you one about nature.

After getting home I was feeling a little trapped of being in a big city surrounded by people so I knew that I needed to get out into the mountains. Luckily I have a pretty good adventuring buddy.


We like to keep it classy with Chipotle and store bought muddy buddies.

After our fancy picnic we did a little exploring.

I dared Spencer to walk across this random fallen log but he was too much of a wimp so I obviously had to do it myself.



Also, life is so much more fun with a personal photographer. I should be a celeb so that the paparazzi could document my every move. 

Anyways, we just had a little walk through the woods and it was lovely. I really love the vibe of the big city but sometimes you just need a little nature.






No comments:

Post a Comment