Friday, July 25, 2014

Food.

You know me, and so you should know that the main reason I went to New York was to eat yummy food. And goodness, I ate enough yummy food to last a lifetime.

You already know about the cronuts. But they deserve to be mentioned again. 


First off I should tell you that I am really proud of myself because I finally went to a bar! I have been wanting to go since I turned 21 and no one would go with me so I had to go by myself. Really I just needed somewhere to watch one of the world cup matches and a bar was the perfect place.


While there I had yummy yummy sliders and fries but I was too embarrassed to take a picture. Oh, and I only drank diet coke, no one freak out.

Next up I tried Magnolia Bakery. Now I am a cupcake connoisseur and these ones were too cute to pass up.


But sadly, not that great. I would definitely skip them the next time and just spend literally all my money on our next contestant.


Sprinkles!

Sprinkles cupcakes are from heaven and I have never tasted anything that made me so happy. I would seriously be content if I only ate their cherry cupcakes for the rest of my life. They were perfection. 

Shake Shack is also perfection.



I thought people were exaggerating when they were always raving about shake shack but is is happiness in the form of a cheeseburger. I can not say enough good things about it. 

Now the best food we got the whole trip was from this farmers market thing that was completely made up of food vendors. This is how happy I was to be there eating corn.


And you know I ate every bit of that corn.


I also had mini pigs in a blanket and a shaved ice. I can not even tell you how wonderful they all were. Probably my biggest disappointment in life (besides not being rodeo royalty) is that I can not eat there every week. 

The food in New York just made me a little too happy and it is not surprising that I came home weighing significantly more than I did when I left #sorrynotsorry.

No comments:

Post a Comment