Thursday, July 31, 2014

Brooklyn Bridge.

To round up my New York posts I will share my absolute favorite thing I did. (besides the cupcake ATM, that will always by my favorite)


Brooklyn Bridge!!!


Ivy told me to come meet her after work so we could walk across the bridge. I was excited but little did I know that it would be my favorite night of the whole trip.

(except for the night when Messi lost the World Cup. That was extraordinarily satisfying)

I took way too many pictures so just deal with it.





(Try to find the Statue of Liberty!)

While I was walking across the bridge I didn't think it could get any better but then we got these views. 





My life was totally complete in that moment. Then we found a Shake Shack and then my life was really complete. 


I was perfectly happy to just live at Shake Shack but Ivy thought we should like go back to her apartment or something. The main problem is that I ate so so much and I was feeling so so lazy. We walked like a block and then decided that walking was over rated so we caught a cab. 

By this point we were drunk on rootbeer floats and the cab driver thought we were totally insane. We can't help it if looking at pictures of Messi's baby is the funniest thing ever!

I mean, seriously. Look at that baby. He is plotting his world takeover as we speak.


But enough about Messi. 

I LOVED New York. It was so so good to me and I am so grateful to Ivy for letting me sleep in her bed. She is the best and no one understands my life like she does. Who else will spend hours discussing soccer players and buzzfeed lists with me?? 

Anyways, such a good trip and I can't wait to go back! 

(Mostly just to get cronuts, I can't live without cronuts)

1 comment:

  1. hahah i love this! these pictures are INSANELY gorgeous! just stop it! i want to go to New York so badly. Like I need to have a Gossip Girl moment in my life. Oh one day.

    ReplyDelete