Thursday, July 3, 2014

America!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the 4th of July. I just think it is the most perfect holiday besides my birthday. 

Last year's 4th of July was pretty much perfection


But I think this years might be even better. Because all  I really want is a sparkler and a hot dog and I am good to go. 

I am so grateful to live in this wonderful country where I am freedom to do and say what I want. I have traveled many places around the world and I am always happy to come back home. There is always talk about how we are in the decline of America but I will still always be grateful and supportive to this great nation. 

And a HUGE thank you to anyone who has or is serving in the military. I couldn't do what you do and my life would not be nearly as good without you. Thank you thank you thank you.

I hope everyone has a great and happy holiday weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment