Monday, July 7, 2014

4th of July.

I have said it like a million times but I LOVE the 4th of July. And this may have been the best year yet.

On Thursday I went to the Oakley Rodeo. Now I may be slightly partial but I am pretty sure it is the best rodeo ever. Oakley is such a cool little rural town and everything is just so perfect. It was a miracle we were able to get tickets only three days before and I am so happy about it.


It was seriously my childhood dream to be in the rodeo and lets just say that not much has changed. I was just a tiny bit jealous of the queen of the rodeo. 

On the actual 4th I woke up and watched the World Cup. Because what is a better way to celebrate America than to cheer for other countries' soccer teams?

Then I went shooting, yes you read that right, someone trusted me with a gun!



I seriously had a little too much fun. Who knew that shooting random things would be so fun? And who knew I was so good at it?

I rounded out the day with a lovely barbecue and fireworks, obviously. 

Saturday was more World Cup and a hike that was way longer than I expected it to be. But nature is good for me right?

(That is obviously not me if you couldn't tell)

I ended the week with a lovely Sunday. I hope everyone had a super amazing weekend with your friends and family. 

And let me just say that if I don't get a sparkler on the 24th of July I am going to be outraged. Did July even happen if I don't get an instagram with a sparkler??

Now I am off to New York to see my precious little Ivy. If anyone has any suggestions of what to do I would love some advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment